Our four-step methodology aligns your strategy and culture. Each stage can be conducted independently or consecutively depending on your organisation’s requirements
Our Multi-Focus Model on Organisational Culture is a strategic tool aimed at helping organisations to become more effective by ensuring you get a detailed picture of:
- How do employees really relate to their organisational culture – ensuring a matching picture between employee branding/recruitment texts and real life work environment.
- How ready an organisation is for change – is there enough trust, not too much anxiety and are the relevant groups ready for change?
- How is the actual way of working (actual culture) and the desired way of working (desired culture) aligned with the optimal culture (strategic choice on which way of working best supports the execution of a given strategy within the available resources and time)
- How well management is able to use its behaviour to set the example (walk the talk)
- How indirect change initiatives can assist in ensuring a better fit between the actual way of working and optimal way of working.